What's the Cost
The table below details the prices for renting one of our campervans.
We don't distinguish cost wise between the vans to make it easier for you to
*Prices may vary if return or pickup is on a bank holiday
Pickup is normally after 2:30pm with return by midday
||Friday to Friday
||Friday to Monday
||Monday to Friday|
Buying for a friend?
Why not purchase one of our gift vouchers?
Included in the price
- Insurance for the first named driver (subject to terms and conditions)
- A Full tank of petrol, but we ask that you also return the van with the
same amount of petrol
- A Bluetooth enabled CD player with iPod connection and the ability to play
media from a USB stick
- By request in advance, a drive away awning that can be used as an extra room or bedroom (Basically a large 2 person tent that can be attached to the side of the campervan)
- a roll up table and chairs
- A built in 2 ring gas cooker with grill
- Cutlery and Crockery (okay Melamine plates and cups)
- Frying pan, 2 saucepans, cooking utensils
- Discounted members rates at the Camping and Caravanning sites across the
- Full RAC cover which we hope you won’t need to use
- Electric hook ups so you can use your hairdryer (dependent on camp site
- Most important of all a whistling kettle to make that all important cup of
tea when you get there.