On the 22nd
of February, the Government announced their four-step Roadmap out of lockdown, and this has implications for camping
, UK based vacations and Weddings
The chart shows what is possible and when.
It is worth remembering that dates are subject to change. We plan to start rehiring from Step 3 (17th of May onwards) but please check our availability by clicking here
We have been advised that campsites are expecting to be busier than normal this year so please book your pitch in advance to save driving around looking for somewhere to sleep.
The four steps in more detail
Step 1 – From the 8th
- No camping or overnight stays allowed;
- Stay at home requirements remain until the 29th March and from this date groups of 6 or two households can gather outside;
- Weddings limited to a maximum of 6 people.
Step 2 – No earlier than the 12th
- Most outdoor attractions and settings will reopen although wider social contact rules will apply in these settings;
- Self-contained accommodation, where indoor facilities are not shared with other households, can also reopen;
- Weddings and receptions limit to increase to a maximum of 15 people.
Step 3 – No earlier than the 17th
- Outdoors, most social contact rules will be lifted - although gatherings of over 30 people will remain illegal;
- Indoors, the rule of 6 or 2 households will apply;
- The rest of the accommodation sector will reopen– including B&B’s, Campervans and accommodation that need shared facilities;
- Weddings and receptions limit to increase to a maximum of 30 people.
Step 4 - No earlier than the 21st
- It is hoped all legal limits on social contact can be removed;
- A decision on limits for Weddings and receptions to be made along with large events and performances.
No comments posted...